Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 11:36 AM   #9
MaggieB
Official Hickie Checker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond reputeMaggieB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? American Wedding

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Book? what's that?

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? SCRABBLE!!

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? i like maxim

5. FAVORITE SMELL? drivin' by wonderbread bakery!!

6. COMFORT FOODS? baked potato w/ cheese, sourcream, butter, & bacon bits.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? the sound of a good nine

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? being hung over and listening to my mom's voice!

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING? "remember to take the eyebrow ring out for work!

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Quizino's

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Jack francis or Jackie Lynn

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," by my mom and dad a house, get me a nice car, and pay for my sister's wedding.

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? fast and furious

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? a teddy bear that matthew pulliam gave me.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? chevy cav.

16. FAVORITE DRINK? iced tea or redbull & vodka

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO" watch the sunrise everymorning witht he man i love.

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? i would bleach chunks and dye it a different color each week

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? tulsa, okla. and lawrence, ks

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? half full

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? midget wrestling

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: she has never did anything bad to me

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? night owl

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? in front of my tv in my pjs

25. FAVORITE PIE? buttermilk

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."
MaggieB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook