Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 03:42 AM   #12
luvs2rodeo
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Re: Survey Says???

Quote:
Originally posted by buckskin pantyhose

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? ..... Pirates of the Carribean ...lost pearl......

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? ....nothing....

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? .... gueesturs... then scrabble

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? ....don't read any....

5. FAVORITE SMELL? ..... the country....

6. COMFORT FOODS? ....hot extra butter popcorn..... french fries of any kind.... any food really.....

7. FAVORITE SOUND? .....runnin horses.....

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? ....not being their for my kids the first years of their life....

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? .....darn wish i had me a girl friend or my wife was still here....

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? ....always changes.... right now that would be Jack's.... luv them twister fries....

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? ....no more kids for me.....two is good for me.....

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," .....blow it all with in a week....

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? ....my truck is stuck on 84....

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? ....nah just my kids' if they get spooked and if they happen to bring one with them.... usually that's my daughter

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? .... hunk a junk....

16. FAVORITE DRINK? ....Pepsi with a squeeze of vanilla.... *loved this before Pepsi finally came out with their drink*.... mine is better.....

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO": .....surf the waves of the islands again.....

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? ..... green n yellow

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? ....left home in early teen years ....way to many cities to name

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? .....? what does this mean?.....

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? ....rodeo.... football....WWF....hockey.....everything

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: ....BUCKSKIN'S thread...and she got a nice tatoo arm.....

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? ...mornin.... i wake up the roosters.....

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? .....my green hammock next to Razor's stall....

25. FAVORITE PIE? .....hot apple pie with ice cream

Last edited by luvs2rodeo; 08-30-2003 at 03:49 AM..
luvs2rodeo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook