View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 08:35 AM   #8
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul G
Where do you teach this class?
]

I did a couple of workshops in Boston while I was up there. Now I'm reworking my materials in preparation for approaching a DFW area arts organization about having some classes. I am trying to replace the sketches (which sucked) with photos and expand the material on the cultural matrix of beadwork. I found for the non-Indians in the workshops it was often their first time to be exposed to Native arts as living entities and not artifacts behind glass, so I want to get more pictures and interviews with contemporary artists.

Quote:
[i]
Do you have any pictures of making designs in this style?
Working on it:)
OLChemist is offline   Share with Facebook