View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 07:52 AM   #4
Suzizila
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey there PWB49! I was there for the later part of Saturday evening and for the craft contest on Sunday. (How did the 49 go on Saturday night? I would have liked to stay, but had to go bac to Kokomo.) Most of Saturday was spent writing down prices of beadwork, so I would know what a fair price to charge when I eventually sell my own work. Due to a situation at work last week, it was necessary to do that. There were a lot of people I missed out on visiting. :( (Perhaps we'll run into each other at another time.) I did dance a little bit, but just had my shawl.

Did you make it around the craft contest entries on Sunday? I had about 8 items entered & did pretty well this year. All during that time, I was getting strong messages from people that I should be selling my work, so that is what I will attempt to get started with. (I've got plenty of time until I find a new job.)

As for the belt buckles, I was looking at some and asking questions about the construction. Somebody told me that he did his beading on canvas, glued it to the buckle, and added the back.
I noticed that on some the area under the loop on the back wasn't stitched up. For some reason, I thought it was usually stitched up. Does this make any difference in the construction of the buckle?
Suzizila is offline   Share with Facebook