Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 09:21 AM   #15
Jibby™
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? That stupid a$$ Johnny English. I swear I am never going to the show with an imbisul ever again!

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A collection of short Russian works. Got to love the Kafka and Dostievsky.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Strip Chess.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I am going with bux on this one -- The Enquirer (and imitators), makes a hella good boredom buster in the bathroom.

5. FAVORITE SMELL? New running shoes and Whiteout.

6. COMFORT FOODS? Anything greazy. Including men.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? My doot hollin for more.

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Envy, contempt, jealousy.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? Damn, my butt hurts! Naw, jk. I wonder if I will make it through today without pissing someone off something horrible and getting my a$$ whooped.

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Lick's.

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Jiblet

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," Buy bigger boobs.

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Baloney tastes good.

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but sometimes I wake up with my roommate's leg wrapped around me. She calls it sleepwalking, I call it she's trying to take my lesbian virginity:Cry

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? VW Passat

16. FAVORITE DRINK? water, anything alcoholic.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO": bead my couch.

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? Purple.

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Toronto, Ottawa, Hull, Edmonton, Thunder Bay, Gull Bay, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon.

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Can I smash it over someone's head?

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? American Gladiator.

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Bux is hella cool. One inspiring chica.

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Both.

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? In the tub with a book I have been meaning to read for awhile.

25. FAVORITE PIE? Meat

Last edited by Jibby; 09-03-2003 at 09:45 AM..
Jibby™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook