View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 10:40 AM   #8
wyo_rose
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Pellon would probably be ok, but I would edge it with bias tape anyway. And handsew the bias on, so it lays flat. I've never seen starched felt, but check it by sewing a piece of thread thru it once, and pull the thread to see if it stretches. If it does, don't use it.

For the slit, cut from the sides of the loop out, and sew it back together while on the buckle from the backside so you can't see the stitches. PWBum49, maybe that's why your's don't looked sewn. ...maybe...

I discourage glueing either your beadwork, or backing to the buckle, having repaired many over the years. I fixed one that was glued and had to replace the backing cuz the glue made it yucky.

Good luck.
wyo_rose is offline   Share with Facebook