View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 12:34 PM   #9
Suzizila
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks wyo_rose. Just so I get this straight, once I make the slits from the sides in to where the loop is, do I slide that part of the backing through the loop & then sew up the sides? Stitching on the opposite side (the one facing the buckle) won't be a problem. I'll just put some clear fingernail polish on the stitches to reinforce them. That makes more sense than cutting a long slit to put the loop through.
Suzizila is offline   Share with Facebook