Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 07:09 PM   #17
ndn_butterfly
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Bruce Almighty..2nd time watching it..it sucks tho

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Last book I read was "A child Called 'It'" by Dave Pelzer..a horrific story of child abuse, the author is the one who suffered through it all, a real tear jerker and a real pisser offer

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? um don't really have one, so i guess Monopoly

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? The Womans Bible, Cosmopolitan..aye

5. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain

6. COMFORT FOODS? 7-11 wedges w/ Ranch Dressing..haha I dunno

7. FAVORITE SOUND? Hearing my babygirl talk and carry on conversations with me..she's so intelligent

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? being stripped of the things you truly need (Happiness, Love, Life, Family)

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? Eff sakes..

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Subway

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? not tellin

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," pay off my 2 hunnert worth of bills and by myself an effin sweet truck/car

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? sometimes

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? nope, all my stuffed animals were stored away..and some effer stole summa them..

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 92 white Grand Prix

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi or 7-11's Double Gulp of Iced Tea

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO": travel the world

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? Fiery Red

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Just Saskatoon

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? half empty

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Volleyball..hockey only in person

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: yeah good thread bux

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night Owl

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? on the couch or in my room

25. FAVORITE PIE? Apple I guess