View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 01:49 AM   #2
BeadMan
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond reputeBeadMan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Welcome to the forum!

I think that braiding the warp threads would be best in your situation. If you braid a square end the work WILL bunch up. If you can figure out how to taper the ends to a narrow end or point (1-3 beads would work) then braiding the ends would be just fine. It might also be the best way to attach a clasp. I've included a rather poor photo of a tapered end below. Also, if you use colored thread as warps it will add a little color to the braided ties, the image below uses purple yarn as warp threads. If you have the means to post some of your work I'd love to see it. Just don't make SpottedEagle and I look bad.:D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taper1.jpg (3.8 KB, 287 views)
BeadMan is offline   Share with Facebook