Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:02 PM   #18341
~*DopeLilMama*~
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*DopeLilMama*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hey now you guys behave!!! lil innocent ears in here aye anyways...

so moms... trace... i've been chattin wif this guy for like a month and didnt know who he was... ok kinda knew who he was he sings with pipestone and his name is mike but there's two mikes that sing wif em now.... ANYWAYS theyre both all rugged :p ok one more than the other.... anyways i was talkin to paddie last night and he said "well it can only be mike sullivan cuz the other mike is in jail" then i went and checked out my message archive and YUCK he gave it up long ago he said he was going to sing with midnite at tribes and i've seen mike sullivan sing with midnite before sooooo yeah :Teeth aint that some shyt???? :Chatter aye and he was the one sayin all those cheap a$$ lines to me the one i posted before and then askin if i was goin to kinder and he said he might be there and "reel you in with my irresistable charm" LMAO!!!!! anyways... so how are things?
~*DopeLilMama*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook