Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:04 PM   #18343
traci_m
Circus Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Girl. . .I tell you what--if I was not pregnant and it was not my son's birthday weekend, I'd come up there and visit you, and we'd cause some trouble! :devil

All I wanted to do last night was go to bed after my son went to sleep. And what did my husband go and do. . .start a fight! And then I was too mad to sleep! And got even more angry when I looked over there and saw him sleeping like a damn baby. I wanted to kick him so hard! But I didn't. I just calmed down (after about an hour) and went to sleep myself.
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook