Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:33 PM   #18350
traci_m
Circus Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Didn't make room for a third party. . .ha ha ha ha. . .that's a good one. :Chatter

So, did y'all make up yet?

My husband wanted a dog, and I didn't want one right now. I have my hands full taking care of our son and growing another baby. I knew that most of the responsibility of taking care of the dog would fall on me, since I'm home most of the time. Anyway. . .I compromised and brought home this dog I found, thinking, "ok, we can have a dog that stays outside most of the time." No, no, no. . .he wants the dog to stay in the house. Well, pre-children, that was fine. But our son smacks the dog all the time! And the dog is very gentle, but I'm afraid one day, to his defense, he's going to bite our son--and who could blame him? So when the dog is in the house, I spend a good part of my time watching him and our son, to make sure things don't get out of hand.

There's more points on the dog issue, but I won't bore you. But why--WHY would someone bring up these hot points right before bed time, unless they were wanting to start a fight? Damn, now I'm getting all hot again! I need a cherry limeaide!
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook