Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:41 PM   #18354
TaShunka Luta
Not for the Weak & Timid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Drama!

and that's exactly why I dont have a man - they're trouble.... I'd rather be free and happy to come and go as I please and not have to answer to ANYONE. Babygirl - quit trying to warm the customers up and STAY OFF the table with those fuzzy slippers on, come to think of it - just stay off the tables period. :Mad I've told you before -

....and quit sneakin' into my fairy dust - you're not old enough! ;)
Ima start lunch since I have NO drama to contribute.
Shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt - yes I do. My ex called me from Afghanistan last night and he called me last friday too - wanting to talk, I said send me some benjamins and maybe we can "talk" better yet - send me some bens and then we can get some bid'ness and you can be on your way - :Chatter hmmmm, if you sleep w/ your ex for money are you a ho??? aye:Angel: