Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 01:49 PM   #18360
hot nsn mama
....SINNA.......

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
hot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond reputehot nsn mama has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Re: Drama!

Quote:
Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
and that's exactly why I dont have a man - they're trouble.... I'd rather be free and happy to come and go as I please and not have to answer to ANYONE. Babygirl - quit trying to warm the customers up and STAY OFF the table with those fuzzy slippers on, come to think of it - just stay off the tables period. :Mad I've told you before -

....and quit sneakin' into my fairy dust - you're not old enough! ;)
Ima start lunch since I have NO drama to contribute.
Shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt - yes I do. My ex called me from Afghanistan last night and he called me last friday too - wanting to talk, I said send me some benjamins and maybe we can "talk" better yet - send me some bens and then we can get some bid'ness and you can be on your way - :Chatter hmmmm, if you sleep w/ your ex for money are you a ho??? aye:Angel:
NOPE!!! Once a sukka alwayz a sukka.....and he ain't bout to complain. Just don't get your feelins hurt if after one of those times you don't get that phone call. JUST DON'T CALL HIM!!! EVER!!!
hot nsn mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook