View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 07:50 PM   #6
WolfTears
StrongWillowsSister

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond reputeWolfTears has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks for sharing that . Yeah I am one that knows ..:D Did you also know that our beautiful Native American brothers an sisters in prison do not have the right to have their spiritual needs met . I know this for a fact an am trying to fight for my sister rights . She is in prison in Alabama but all around her have seemed to forget she fed them when they were hungry gave them what they needed . An now they DONT know her anymore . I am not ashamed of my sister she is paying a high price for choosing the wrong man..
DID ya know ...any one with any ideas on how to help her please email me [email protected]
an yeah there are many here that knew her an now choose to forget her.
WolfTears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook