View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 08:02 PM   #7
Kakeeya
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
[B]Great info Kakeeya! You know, I think a lot of native people know it but don't realize it! Thanks for sharing that Kakeeya!
You're very welcome! And glad all you beautiful native sistahs enjoyed that! Wheres all the brothers at?
Quote:
Originally posted by MenNie Turtles
Thanks for sharing that . Yeah I am one that knows ..:D Did you also know that our beautiful Native American brothers an sisters in prison do not have the right to have their spiritual needs met . I know this for a fact an am trying to fight for my sister rights . She is in prison in Alabama but all around her have seemed to forget she fed them when they were hungry gave them what they needed . An now they DONT know her anymore . I am not ashamed of my sister she is paying a high price for choosing the wrong man..
DID ya know ...any one with any ideas on how to help her please email me [email protected]
an yeah there are many here that knew her an now choose to forget her.
Sorry to hear that MenNie Turtles, I was asked to run sweats for our Native sisters in prison and I am waiting for everything to clear so I can do that. I've gone into the prisons before to go to powwows and be with the brothers and sisters there, very sad to leave. Can your sister do anything like that where she is at? Prayers for you and her. :Angel2
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook