View Single Post
Old 04-03-2002, 08:55 PM   #10
Kiiwedinong
Head Singing Judge

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I dont really know what to say about this one. One side of me thinks that women shouldnt judge drum contests, while another part of me says they should.
Women shouldnt judge because I personally think that they'd be judging solely on the basis of looks. I mean......they'd be like that "oh there so cute, I think I'll pick them for first." I'm also convinced that they'd pick only their favourite drums. Its like other lesser known drums dont have a chance at placing cuz they havent made it big yet. No matter how awesome they sound, they'd be a victim of favouritism.
On the other hand, women should judge. If it were a perfect world, they'd be impartial. I was raised to believe that women were as fair as they'd come. I just hope that this side of me prevails in the future. But for the mean time, I'd have to say women shouldnt judge drums.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Share with Facebook