View Single Post
Old 10-08-2001, 04:48 PM   #19
singing_badass
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
singing_badass is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hello...out there! I would like to add something, i think sizzortails women are okay...but i like to hear more of a southern sound! Cozads backup are good, their southern...i guess they need a lil more volume...i heard them sing a song at Denver March this year, a i got chills...it was the usual...Charlene, Mable, Mia, Cheryl, and i dont know for sure but i think Andrea Kemble was singing with them across the drum...but that sound was good! and they won that singing contest! although youngbirds ladies are trying..i think they need to find a consistent group of gals...! And the Satpahoodles--yeah they have a good sound when they're all there together. Dont see them together that much though...i think maybe when evans is HS or Craig,or Sylas is HS! But i think you just cant beat Dobbin Monassey...she's a goot one...is good help! and sings every song with her heart! And i'm glad to see younger girls coming up and taking an interest in singing.....glad for the future! Anyway thats my 2 cents...
singing_badass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook