View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 03:31 AM   #22
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
A good head singer will keep the drum together and will gather the right mix of help.

Speaking of Head Singers I have a problem with many of these people charging a lot of money and Motel rooms for their entire
help.

When I was younger I was given a rule of thumb to live by as an
Indian. When someone ask you for help give it if you are at the
least able . When I am asked to be on a Head Staff I will say yes if I am not already booked. I have taught this same thing to my
children. I have journeyed over a thousand miles to help a friend. We don't ask how much, just where and when.
My family help to sponsor a Powwow in our area. The expences come from our pockets and any funds raised at the dance. We are always looking for help from year to year. A very good friend has helped us for several years. He hasn't asked for much in return, this is the old way. Are there any others out there that aren't overly proud of the dollar but more interested in the traditions. Don't take this wrong, we share with our head staff the best we can.