View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 03:10 AM   #28
Fat Albert
Eater of all frybread!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That drum is as sacred as you want it to be. Take care of it and it will take care of you. Some people have 1 drum and use it for everything. Others have a singing drum and a 9 drum, etc. Some people I have met think the pow wow drum should be treated with respect because it comes from those prayer tools or Grandfathers. Some feel that the moment you start singing some of those songs, you start talking to the big one upstairs. But hey, I only know what others have told me so...
Fat Albert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook