View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 05:54 PM   #39
DANCINGEAGLE
BikerBoyNDNStyle

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant futureDANCINGEAGLE has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I must say that I have enjoyed reading all of these posts. From this, I can tell that everyone has a difference of opinion about the drum. Now I guess that I can add my little 2 cents :D .

As for me, I try to convey to the younger folks that you should treat the drum with respect. I let them know that you should not use any foul language around it, no drugs or alcohol are to be used around it, and no horseplay (etc. running,jumping,throwing things).

I try to treat the drum as I do my Pulpit at my Church. It does not matter whether I am at my drum or invited to drum with someone else. I always treat the drum the same. Whether it is sacred or not is for each one of us to decide. But for me, it is as sacred as my Pulpit.

Now that is my 2 cents worth :D .