View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 12:01 PM   #1
BigBearStyle
Gopher Hunter

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BigBearStyle is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up The Best Pow-wow pranks you have ever seen!!!

Hey I was just wondering what the best pow-wow pranks you have ever seen. You know things people do for a good laugh. For example.
My favorite. You take a piece of the handymans secret weapon, duct tape. Put it in a roll so the sticky side is on the outside. Take about 2 feet of toilet paper and put stick on the duct tape. Then stick it to your best friends back, so it looks like it is coming out of the back of his pants. Then you ask him to go for a coffee, maybe make a few rounds and watch a few drums. lmao. We did this one quite a few times one weekend. We got a few people in the just before the winners circle too! Of coarse you cant get mad when it happens to you.
Once someone taped a condom to my back, sick guys real sick! lol. But in good humor I sucked it up and laffed along with the boys.
Another time we made a sign that said "No Exit" with an arrow pointing down, taped it onto the MC, I aint gonna name names but this guy started making like a social butterfly and making rounds shaking hands half way around the arbour. We stood in the bleachers busting a gut. It sure helps pass the time when you see a guy making rounds with toilet paper on his butt!
So, in anyone has another goot one to add heere please do, they are funny as heck to hear about!