View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 12:25 PM   #2
tradish_wiyan
plains n8tv

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have always stressed manners to my girl...you know, like please, thank-you, excuse me etc. and ESPECIALLY at powwows and ceremonies, she knows not to run around and act all rugged. She would even tell those kids running around "where are your parents? You have to behave".

NOW, the thing i have problems with is Bedtime. She is a master at coming up with excuses to get up (i'm thirsty, i'm hungry, i'm cold, i'm hot...).

Table manners are stressed in restaurants and school. at home, we eat in the living room glued to the TV. table manners just flew out the window there :flyaway:

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook