View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 12:50 PM   #3
wannabeUrNo1Snag
is a talking Magpie

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond reputewannabeUrNo1Snag has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i stressed manners to my lil girl as soon as she wuz able to understand wut manners were...i tell her to act proper where ever she goes...its a reflection of her as well as her family...once inna while she'll act up...actin too crazee...specially when she thinks she can get away with it...but i throw her "the look"...evil eye lol...this one time...i wuz talkin to someone at a powwow...n she wuz real young then...maybe 4...welp...she decided to go round knockin trash cans over...lol i wuz so mad...then this other time...talkin to someone at another powwow...she wuz prolly 6...she decided she wuz gonna start rollin around on the ground n whip her sweater in the air...dirt n all...MAN...lol we laugh at it now...specially since shes older...but boy...we had a good long talk after that...other then that...i think i've done a good job at teachin her how she should act as far as her manners go...bedtime i can relate to...everytime shes gotta brush her teeth...shes always thirsty...or..."can i do it after this??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic
wannabeUrNo1Snag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook