View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 03:18 AM   #16
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I feel that I need to say that our young Dine friend(SDinAZ) and I chatted by PM. I feel certain that he should be allowed and is quite able to dance within our Ilonshkas and other straight dances.

I do also agree that we shouldn't need to defend ourselves and re-define our resumes each time we make a statement. Many times we may not type exactly what we are meaning to say, or may be misunderstood, or some-one may disagree.

I would feel comfortable to dance with this young man and his Inlaws. We shouldn't condem those we don't know nor understand just because they aren't of our particular Tribe or Village. We need to be more of a family, chastise with love if necessary. Be more helpful to those asking/reaching out for our help.

I'll get off the soap box, Thanks to our Friends!!!!!!!