Thread: National Champs
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 03:51 PM   #3
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
OU played scared the first half. Our Heisman played scared and when we finally woke up it was too late. That LSU defense was awesome and in my opinion, they were the first team that truly challenged our offense along with KSU. Both teams had a fast defence and they both tore our offense up. We finally met the challenge and we deserved to lose. We did not play like champions, we played hesitant......LSU played like champions. I will tell it like I saw it and I regretfully saw the whole game. LSU got tired towards the end, but the damage was already done to OU. Our offense did not snap with their running game, which they should have since LSU's defensive coach studied Jason White like a preacher studies a bible, and knew our every move. Like Stoops said in his post game interview....we made mistakes, as coaches and players that added up in the end.
Next year maybe...we had a rude awakening so maybe we will be better prepared next year.
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook