Thread: National Champs
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 05:14 PM   #6
Native_Sooner
Muzzy Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Native_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond reputeNative_Sooner has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I had a bad feeling also

I felt the same way. Tru two good two good but, we are better and Ill say over and over again, if they play like they want theyll win. They need to Quit slacking and play football like the have all year. If they play like that they will win.
White was hurt you could just tell and he made too many bad decision. He over threw open recievers and didnt get rid of the ball when the rush came because you know a defense like that is going to come after the QB. Thats why they should of put in Thompson. Hes better scramber and if no one is open he can take off and run and make something happen with his feet. And that right there is coaching.

Quote:
I bet if they do that we are National Champs right now. Thats just my opion.
Native_Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook