View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 03:08 AM   #12
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I would like to echo the idea that these drummers and the SINGERS Should try to dance to some of these baddly sung(drummed) songs. I Remember dancing to songs I Know well and have sung but was thrown by the bad miss beats. The problem could stem from beginning singers(drummers) sitting in on an open drum. Sometimes these guys can get carried away with the moment. They mistake the up tempo with a rush and real loud pickup. I remember when I was a youngun allowed to sit in and learn. I was instructed sometimes subtlely and othertimes not so subtlely. This was good education in the long run, though maybe not at the moment. I was taught that the honor beats were or should be rendered by the lead while the rest kept the constant beat.

Good topic and conversation. Hope the right people will see this topic and learn something from it.