View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 12:07 AM   #27
Tx_grass_dancer
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Tx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond reputeTx_grass_dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
C-rock I was reading this thread and you are throwing in a bunch of stuff that makes no sense, and no one else is talking about.

Now c-rock I realize you were just trying to help, but you didn't exactly offer thee best advice. And now who ever started the thhread has probobly given up on it because everyone has been attacking you and the person who started it probobly doen't feel like sifting through all this. But if the person who started the thread is still reading heres a bit of advice on the advice already given.

Now Scott Evan's is definatly not the best way to learn how to make stuff. And it is not the bible on dancing thats for sure. If you get it, it might help you but im sure anything you need people could probobly help you with easily. I havent seen the book in years but I think it had some nice pictures of good dancers. Like many have said asking dancers is one of the best ways. By asking them you will make connections from those connections you will make more connections and its an ongoing cycle. if you have any relatives or friends that dance they should be able to help.