View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 10:15 PM   #9
Homalosa
Choc-lack-chick!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Testy she is and in need of some history lessons. I'll never say 9/11 wasn't horrific. My mom is a United flight attendant and lost friends on both those planes. She flew the DC route the month before and was a phone call from flying it that morning. But the fact of the matter is we are here in the US and not tribal boundaries because someone thought it was their MANIFEST DESTINY to conquer Turtle Island. Perhaps Carmel Apple has never read Custer and Jackson's belief "the only good Indian is a dead one."

The fact of the matter is, that my African ancestors are here because the US thought we were only good for picking cotton.

But anway, no worries.

Oh, and looking for a link to the tee shirt site.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook