View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 04:06 AM   #14
ndn_butterfly
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Homalosa
The United States has a short memory. She only remembers when she's the victim and not the perpetrator.
:clap: Well said! I have to agree with everyone and their posts here. Yes 9/11 was NOT the worst act of terrorism on american soil.
However I do NOT Agree with this post stated below

Quote:
homalose or whatever your name is y dont u jus shut up yes 911 is the worst terrorism attack on american soil i always read your post u always got some negative shyt to say y dont u jus shut up 4 once oh if your planning on replying to this post i jus put then do it cause i wont read it....''lol
First of all, Homalosa's post was nothing near being negative, in fact it was somewhat enlightening. If you do believe that 9/11 was the most atrocious attack on american soil, then believe what you will. You're equipped with nothing but an assimilated mindset. First Nations people throughout Turtle Island have been fighting against such vehement negative actions and scurrility since European contact. If you can not understand that, then what is the point of you reading Native News and Issues if you can not do such a thing with a more open mind, and more so, if you can not easily comprehend what is being stated. I suggest you do some reading on the REAL history of Turtle Island, not the chocolate covered bullsh*t they feed you in texts written by non-native peoples :36:

Just my 2 cents:p