View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 10:58 AM   #16
Jibby™
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Some people's kids I tell ya. Well, since I am not one to sugar coat my response--here goes...

Caramel apple. Have you ever heard the quote "It's better to remain silent and allow people to believe you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove them right?". Well, you have without a doubt, confirmed this theory.

For someone to come up in here and insult a women of great intelligence is nothing but a two bit hater. If you weren't so ignorant and, I am sure it's safe to say, uneducated you would have appreciated her words of wisdom instead of acting a fool and reminding everyone how idiotic people could be.

Considering the difference in intellectual levels between Homes and Apps, I would advise the latter, in terms of hierarchy, she should be on her hands on kness bowing down to Homes--thanking her for blessing her life with some unbiased knowledge that is damn hard to come by these days.