View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #20
chirapachegurl
Super Troop

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think that if Homalosa was always being negative somebody would've chewed her out a LONG TIME AGO and she wouldn't have 707 posts. Go figure :dontknow: But we all know what was the worst act of terrorism, and it's just the white eyes that don't want to see the truth, just their own pity. Why? Because they are selfish and only want people to see the bad things that happen to them. Don't get me wrong in any way, I don't believe that anyone has the right to take someone else's life away, But why is it that elementary schools only teach us about the genocides in Europe, and Anti-Semitism, and the horrendous things that happened to the Jews? Why is that the only sad thing that anyone could ever do to another group of people? Why is it not for what happened on this Island, what happened on this soil? A couple of weeks ago there were some white people talking about the Holocaust in Europe, how sad it was, the long march in the cold weather, and how many people died. Why don't they talk about the Trail of Tears, or any of those long walks that our people had to do, leaving our own land to go to another that we weren't meant for? Why don't they talk about how the troops would hit our elders in the face with the butt of a gun if they fell, or just left them there to die alone and if someone tried to help they would be beaten? So many questions that I have but can all this be summarized into just one answer? I think we all know it.
chirapachegurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook