View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 02:34 PM   #8
chirapachegurl
Super Troop

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Re: tell me what do u think?

Quote:
Originally posted by SouthernStraightz18
i am hardcore of old school most people did not interesting in native american
but i do but but after that ppls interesting in black ppls why not us they been ingore us for century not only we own this land
it discrimination us i like lite foot it was dope so,,
What????? Quicksilverwade thank you for the translation, I know it must've taken you a while to try to decipher what he was attempting to saying. Poor unfortunate soul. lol It was somewhat like trying to understand what a person under the influence of alcohol or a drug of somewhat is trying to say. I'm not sure what to think of that. Should we even keep on replying to this post?
chirapachegurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook