View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 04:39 PM   #32
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Stirbaby
This board, like all boards, has some limitations.
The strength this board has is its moderators,and then the good people who have gathered here.
Limitations are , but not limited too;
1: No one knows me personally, and there is no other third party to say, "Oh, I know Stirbaby, hes [ a. a big fat jerk, b: satan in blue jeans, or c: a nicer than average guy]"
2: We come to this board with different voices, but in they end they are all boiled down to litle marks on a computor screen.
3: New people coming in without any background and then just jumping in the conversation.
4: Old friends just dissappear and are never heard from again.
I apreciate that I am able to really go off here and not get burned allive.
You have shown me a lot of tolarance and grace. Thank you.
That all to say I am not trying to be the expert. I really do need to listen more than talk.
It just happens that I feel so comfortable with you, and the others, and the quality of the board speak here is pretty intellegent, I feel like its OK to just say my opinion.
I do not want to were out my welcome.
I like it here.

hey guys look.... we hooked one..... should we keep him or throw him back haha

oh and if you guys are all fired up about indian blood wait till you get into allotments.... you know when your aunts uncles and grandparents pass..... that land will still be indian....but will be divided up between the family....and right now lots of indians own 1/100 of almost nothing...and its only getting worse, read my frens

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook