View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 03:16 AM   #15
chirapachegurl
Super Troop

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond reputechirapachegurl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Re: Re: Re: tell me what do u think?

Quote:
Originally posted by quicksilverwade
Of course we should keep on replying. Consider it an open forum for anything that comes across our minds once we decipher the gibberish. I like the way this thread has been about the deaf, very noble.
You're right, and it was very interesting as to what your past profession was, and it made my mind work a little. It's things like that that no one really thinks about, how in other ways of communicated past, present, and future isn't in their "dictionary". Well, it's better to do whatever profession you are happy with, despite of how low the pay is. Rather than being miserable in a job and getting paid big bucks.
chirapachegurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook