View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 03:46 PM   #12
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Re: Museum

Quote:
Originally posted by comchocldy
: . . .if they have a lot of personal artifacts from the mid to late 1800's like Mocs etc. I don't know if I will be able to deal with that.
CC
comldy:

From what I have seen in their collections at the NMAI CRC, a heavy volume of their artifact collections are from the mid to late 1800's time collections. In their new museum will be a display of footwear shaped in a spiral.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by koolndn
;I know they had a powwow in 2002, does anyone know if they will be having another powwow this year during the official opening? [QUOTE]

I talked to one of the people responsible for the 2002 mall powwow. He said, they are planning on having a powwow but it won't be a contest powwow. The emphasis will be on the indiginous nations grand entry. Appearantly every indigenous nation in North, Central and South America is getting an invitation to carry their flag/totem/staff in this grand entry. It should be impressive!
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook