View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 11:57 AM   #59
ojibwaysweetie
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Powwowhoney4life
I myself came from a family that was mixed tribes and mixed with white. I am 5/8 ndn and have married a man who is full blood with two tribes. We have a child who is over 3/4 ndn and I have been trying to teach here that she needs to marry an ndn guy. My thoughts are the same as most of the people in here- if we don't marry other natives our ndn blood will disappear. I don't want my grand kids and great grand kids to have so little ndn blood in them that they are considered white. I am very proud to be ndn and I am teaching my children how important it is to keep our indian blood going.
:Thumbs

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook