Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 11:43 AM   #4409
Peacekeeper83
a Peace of.........

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Peacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond reputePeacekeeper83 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: just where the southern plains end...and the hill country begin...
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Isn't it called Chunky Dunking...when yer not skinny?We waited for you last night...but where were you?and uhh yeah yer wimplants will float ya...isn't that what a Mae West comes from?.why hasn't Eyes oiffered to cook me breaky yet?...Why is the sky blue?....how come when ya want to buy a pack of hotdogs...you can't buy the same number of buns?...Why do I feel blue when I am the only one jabbering on here?....Has anyone seen my keys?...Did I have too much sugar this morning?....do you thin k I am asking too many questions?...well?...do you?