View Single Post
Old 08-19-2001, 01:01 AM   #3
buckskinlady
Southern Buckskin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Post BUCKSKIN CONTESTING!

UM. HI ALL! I HAVE ABOUT 20 EXCUSES AS TO WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THESE BOARDS OR TALKING TO YOU ALL, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THEM. I'M ALL RIGHT AND THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN....BUT ANYWAY...LET'S TALK ABOUT BUCKSKIN DANCING, DRESSES AND CONTESTING!!!!
SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER AND I'VE BEEN TO A LOOOOOOOOTTTTTT OF POW-WOWS, MOST OF THEM GOOD!!
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A LOT OF THE JUDGING I'VE SEEN, BUT OH WELL...PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN REASONS FOR ALL THEIR DECISIONS.
I NOTICED A LOT OF SHINE AND GLITTER OUT THERE. RHINESTONES, MIRRORS, EXTRA BIG SLEEVE APPLIQUE AND EXTRA ROWS OF BEADING ON THE SOUTHERN BUCKSKINS.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS? DO YOU THINK JUDGES ARE NOTICING THE WOMEN WHO GLITTER MORE THAN OTHERS AND ARE THEREFORE PLACING THEM MORE OFTEN???
DID ANY OF YOU CONTEST THIS SUMMER???
IF SO...LET US KNOW HOW YOU DID AND LET US APPLAUD YOU OR LET US LISTEN TO YOUR SAD STORY AND BOO-HOO WITH YOU!!!
ANYBODY HAVE ANY FUNNY EXPERIENCES AT A POW-WOW THIS SUMMER? OR AN EXTRA FEEL GOOD EXPERIENCE?
AND ALSO WHERE IS ANYBODY GOING NEXT???
I HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE AT MOHEGAN POW-WOW RIGHT NOW AND THEN STAYING FOR SCHEMITZUN NEXT WEEK-END (AUIG 23-26)!!!
I THINK COSTA MESA IS NEXT WEEK-END AND THEN THE BIG LABOR DAY POW-WOWS.
I MIGHT GO TO CHEROKEE NATIONAL HOLIDAY IN TALLEQUAH, OK.I'VE NEVER BEEN BUT PEOPLE SAY IT'S BIG!!!
WELL, LET'S HEAR FROM EVERYONE AND YOU ALL TAKE CARE!! :)
buckskinlady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook