View Single Post
Old 08-20-2001, 01:40 AM   #7
buckskinlady
Southern Buckskin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool

Attracting Lightning!! LOL!! I've got to use that sometime. The oldtimers who really dislike the giant crowns will love it!
I agree that, unfortunately, some girls and women with mega-glitter are placing and winner above some truly graceful and elegant dancers.
But then there is also a backlash among some judges and they will strictly look at tne quality of the dancer. I think that is best and I hope it continues that way. And for those women who have come to me to buy rhinestones and super shiny beads (guilty)....I hope they are working really
hard on being the best dancer they can be!!
I also agree that the Northern Tradish women are not that outrageous with the glitter, but some of their fully beaded capes just take my breath away!! Also the fact that someone put sooooo much time and work into them just deserves all the respect in the world. A lot of their beadwork (Northern Ladies I mean)also have a lot of personal or family or spiritual meaning. That's special too. Of course many Southern Buckskins reflect the same personal meaning too....but I know a lot of people just choose colors and nothing beyond that.
It's all good...just as long as everybody keeps dancing!!!!!!!
Thonga (stolen from Tonkei White) and Ah-ho!
buckskinlady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook