Old 08-20-2001, 01:30 AM   #6
missy
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
missy is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question

It's good to see a topic a lot more people might be able to relate to posted... okay, so probably not a lot... but I can relate. :D I'm a southern buckskin dancer, and I have to agree that there has been a lot more glitter and shine lately. I can't say that I'm the best mover and shaker the arena has seen... but I know that it's real intimidating standing next to glitter and shine after putting forth a lot of effort on my part. I'm at the point now, where's it's if you can't bet 'em, join 'em... so I myself have recently spoken to individuals in regards to getting a new outfit made. I've almost always believed that all the **sparklers** come out at Gathering, and for the rest of the year, they glitter and shine, until the next time Gathering rolls around, so they can break out with something more extravagent. One dress in particular my Mom said, "She should finish it, so she can go northern." there is so much beadwork on it. It's nice to know that people can afford the kind of outfits they have, and hopefully I'll be able to work my way to the point they are right now, but I'm sure by then they'll be ten more feet ahead of me. Oh well... you win some, you lose some.
**Future Sparkler** :D (I hope...)
ooh, by the way, it's good to see you back on the boards Miss Buck... hope business is well.
missy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook