View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:24 AM   #1
Indigenous97
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Indigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond reputeIndigenous97 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink Gonna Be A Bear!!!!

:D Here is something that my Aunt sent me......it's an oldie but goodie and I know all us women can relate.........(I can except the hairy leg thing)
---------------------------------------------------------------
GONNA BE A BEAR!!!! :Thumbs

In this life Iím a woman. In my next life, Iíd like to come back as bear. When youíre a bear, you get to hibernate. :Sleeping You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, youíre supposed to eat :ready2eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When youíre a girl bear, you birth your children(who are the size of walnuts :clapping: ) while youíre sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If youíre Mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. :devil You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If youíre a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. :1: He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!
<Semper Fi!>
Indigenous97 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook