View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 06:46 PM   #45
Miss_Kiowa
StanfordPW*Publicity*Diva

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Miss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chindi_Slayer
I am a female vet, I would like to ask about the females? What is their protocal? I heard you have to be introduced by initiation. Some of those guys from Cozad know alot, ask them if they are in your neck of the woods. They usually attend all the powwows in Southern Cal.
Women do not have an initiation because they are not a part of the gourd clan. All they are allowed to do is dance on the edges. The only exception to dancing right on the edge of the circle would be in the case of honoring someone. Any woman can dance behind the men during the gourd dance as long as they do it respectfully and keep in mind it is actually a man's dance. :)
Miss_Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook