View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 01:04 AM   #47
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
GarySatoe, I want to thank you for your observations. I do appreciate this friendly and yet very knowledgable information.

I have been to Carnegie, I was allowed to dance with the Kiowas though I am NOT Kiowa. I was simply a guest and maintained that image, not trying to pretend otherwise. This has been many years now, and have only memories that I miss greatly. I was stationed at Ft. Sill OK at the time. Thank you for reminding me of these things. I also can still see the faces of my friends and many true Gentlemen. The eats were of the best in town.