Thread: Kwe Question?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 04:03 PM   #39
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidatsawmn26
addition to recent comment to WHO ME:

but it also defeats the purpose of having your jingle dress done properly..meaning fasting,swet, and blessing of your jingle dress...sooner or later thats gonna have to be done or ya can get yar jingle dress taken away from ya..a jingle dress is something not to be toyed with... its a gift given to ya because yar given the right to wear that dress . . .-becca
__

hidatsaW:

I think many people who are reading this are going to think it is alright if they get their own people to run the sweat and bless the dress.

I wonder if this is okay if someone who is "not" Anishnabe gives someone the right to wear the jingle dress and blesses the dress. Is it?
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook