Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 02:13 PM   #23785
Singing Eagle
An URBAN NDN

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaShunka Luta
Well, nowhere is safe right now except home, thanks for the congrats though!! :) I can tell you that knowledge is a big key to survival nowdays and I will be working with a weapons of mass destruction team, ALOT to that, it's a mouthful, from working with ionized radiation and how to detect and treat to decon combat lifesaving, working in fully encapsulated suits and being able to accurately employ weapons in them......but it's SO important right now that having those skills will greatly enhance my military career :Thumbs :american:
I have no idea what any of that means but keep safe as best as you can and have fun when you can!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook