Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 01:01 PM   #23856
She
Storm Chaser

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaShunka Luta
:dancer: goes to the juke and hits WEB65 - Al Green - Lets Stay Together.... :2: :clap:

WEB65! That's Mine and My Babes song!! Kareoke!! {{{{Singing and swaying}}}} I, I'm so in Love with you. Whatever you want to do, is alright with me ee eeeeee..........

Honey should be Home by next week!!!!!

Hella Handles....

Last edited by She; 04-19-2004 at 01:05 PM..
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook