Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 01:11 PM   #23859
She
Storm Chaser

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
She has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond reputeShe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrilish
HA!! LMAO... just wrong..... i tell ya! we got all of our threads moved to the 49 forum! some one cried to the mods and what not i guess and didnt like the way we joked around with one another! LOL but the thing is..we all know each other in person!! LOL crazzyy ish i tell ya!!
Here Burberrilish, have a coke and a smile:)

Peeps just don't always understand friends... I know.

~*~Xammy~*~... Don't be mad and hungry... What can I get you to eat?

You guys can stop in anytime. There are alway smiles, drinks and a riots to incite.;)

Hella Handles....
She is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook