Thread: Getting Started
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 04:02 PM   #38
tsuj510
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Excuse me, I'm new here but I have a question.
I introduced myself yesterday. I started gourd dancing in 1995; an elder made my gourd dance clothes for me and I enjoyed it alot and learned as much as I could. I left my home state to move to Ca and I was robbed of all of my personal belongings at one point, right after I got here. They got my feathers, all of my regalia (Tradis. Dancer) and my gourd dance stuff. My question is, now that I've been here for 6-7 years, how do I get into it again-I'm just getting to know the NDN's out here and don't know how/who to ask. I was in the process of joining a gourd dance society in Mo but I don't know how to do that out here. I'm not a vet but both my grandpa's were in WW2 and one was in Korea as well.... Any suggestions are appreciated!

Wado!

Samuel
tsuj510 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook